Career Opportunities at A and K Energy
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE NOW
A&K has also partnered with Indeed to provide prospective employees with an easy tool to help them learn about A&K Energy and see which careers might be available to them. For a complete and current list of careers available at A&K Energy Conservation please click the button below.
- “I have been at A&K for many years and can truly say I love my job. It’s fast paced, rewarding, and the best part is, we all work together like we’re a family! There is room to grow and reach your personal and professional goals!” – Current Employee March 2021
- “I began my career 30 plus years ago with A&K Energy Conservation. It has been a great ride ever since. I have seen and been places during my career that I would never have had the opportunity to see if not employed at A&K, from the Rocky Mountains to the launch pads at NASA. I started with A&K as a laborer and learned a valuable trade during my career and have become a State Certified Electrical Specialty Contractor during that time. That certification was hard earned and is valuable to both A&K and me. I had considered retirement a year ago but reconsidered and I am committed to staying on board with the company that has become so much a part of my life. My employment at A&K has been both enjoyable and educational. Has everything always been perfect, no, but it is never a perfect world.” – Account Consultant (current Employee) July 2020
- “A&K has been an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning. Their diverse team and support everyone is constantly providing to everyone is something you don’t find just anywhere” – Lighting Technician – February 25th 2020
- “I am very proud to work at A&K. The last couple of years have been challenging and we have come together as a company with a very strong and smart leader and have a bright future ahead of us. I am exciting about the direction the company is going in and all the doors that are opening thanks to managements endless efforts. They work hard to take good care of their employees and offer them great benefits. I am glad to be a part of such a great team!” – Coordinator- November 12th 2019
- “Supportive management, learned a lot of things, all staff are so friendly from the managers to the lowest position, safe place to work” – Lighting Technician – September 23, 2015